5 Apr 2021 Posted By : Surendra
A lot of things are happening online since the invention of the internet. Who thought Earth will witness 2 realities at the same time! One in the physical world while the other in the virtual reality of the internet.
Trust me internet contains everything but we need a medium where we can find them accurately! Search Engines are the medium that works as a platform that connects the user to the internet. Now with all the advancements and increase in the reach of the internet, the search results have become very competitive. To get the most from the search engines we need SEO or Search Engine Optimization.
This article will give a basic idea about the working of an SEO Agency. Keep reading to know about the best SEO checklists for 2021.
· SEO Basics Checklist
· On-page SEO Checklist
· Keyword Research Checklist
SEO Basics Checklist
SEO checklist is nothing but a task list that will help you to increase the organic traffic to your website and rank better on Google.
To get started with the SEO, we need some steps to be followed.
· Signup for Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools: They are essential tools in providing insights into any website.
· Use Google Analytics: It’s a free tool that allows you to access the data and insights about the traffic on the website, their engagements, location, etc.
· Use an SEO Plugin (for WordPress): WordPress actually powers about 35% of the total websites on the internet.
· Submit a Sitemap: This helps the search engine to decide which pages should be ranked better.
· Create Robots.txt File: It basically helps your page to be secure and stay protected from malware and other malicious links to stop your page from ranking better on Google.
On-Page SEO Checklist:
In order to rank better in the search results, the content and on-page experience have to be the best. On-Page SEO is nothing but a technique used to ensure all the possible steps in outranking your competitors in the Search engine.
A few of the basic steps to follow are:
· Check for truncated title tags: Remove duplicate title tags, optimize them according to SERP.
· Meta Descriptions: They are a brief description of your page in the search result which is visible beneath the website and title tag. Giving a proper meta description is very important for the page to rank better on Google or any search engine.
· Fix H1 Tags: The H1 tag is the main heading of a page. There should only be one H1 tag on a page as Google reviews it while ranking the page.
· Optimize Title tags, Meta tags, and Page Content: These are the other titles used on the page to categorize the content and use the most searched keywords.
· Use Proper Internal Linking.
Keyword Research Checklist:
Keywords are undoubtedly the most important part of an SEO Agency’s work. To generate organic traffic to your website, solid keyword research has to be done. Keywords are nothing but important words, which are to be used in an article or a blogpost for any website to rank better on a search engine.
How to make an effective keyword research checklist? Find out below in the following points.
· Know about competitors
· Find the main keywords
· Use longtail keywords
· Use Keyword Maps
· The intent of the content has to be analyzed.
· Get help from the FAQs
Now that you know about the best SEO checklist for 2021, I hope your SEO game will improve and you may get better results.
Feel free to drop by your comments for me to answer them.
Among the top digital and performance marketing agencies in Delhi NCR, we have been providing marketing solutions to companies from across the globe. To make real difference to your business, get in touch with us today! Call us at Tel: +91-721 7894 696 or email at email@example.com to talk to our experts.